Best Study Abroad Consultants in Kochi -2023
Are you a student looking for the best study overseas education consultants to plan your education abroad? Here you will find the top 10 study abroad consultants in Kochi who will help you join your dream institution for higher studies abroad.
Why Study Overseas?
Kochi is the business capital of Kerala and the educational hub of southern India, with numerous academic institutions offering world-class education. Students from Kochi have always been enthusiastic about pursuing higher education abroad, but finding the proper guidance can be challenging for many students. This is where study abroad consultants in Kochi come into play; they provide students with customized assistance and support throughout the entire process of studying abroad. In Kochi, several overseas education consultants cater to student’s needs, and here are some of the best ones:
Top 10 Study Abroad Consultants in Kochi
- Go Germany
- Study Sure
- Eazylink Academy
- Study World Online
- Canam Consultants
- Chopras Group
- PulseUK International
- Santa Monica
Edabroad: With several years of experience in overseas education, Edabroad is one of the best study abroad consultants in Kochi. The company is known for providing expert counselling, education loan and language support to students looking for higher studies in English-speaking countries, Germany, etc. Their services include test preparation, university selection, admission guidance, visa assistance, and more. As the top student visa agency in Kochi, they deal with study programs in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Germany, Norway, Malta, Ireland and other European countries. They also deal with study abroad programs in Scandinavian countries and Asian countries like Singapore and Dubai.
Address: Naveen Arcade, Raveendran Road, Kochi.
Go Germany: ( For German Study Programs)
Are you seeking education consultants in Kochi for Free Germany study abroad program? If Germany is your overseas study destination, then Go Germany may be the best agency in Kochi for German study abroad programs in Kochi. The counselors at Go Germany are experienced professionals who understand the nuances of studying in Germany. Go Germany staff provide valuable advice on how to get admission to free educational programs provided by public universities in Germany. Suppose you are looking for Ausbildung in Nursing with a monthly stipend, PG/Masters admission in German Public Universities, BDS to MDS and Job opportunities for dentists in Germany. In that case, you can contact Go Germany. Address: First Floor, Kodiyattil Building., Priyadarshini Bus Stand. Mob: 8075124559. website: www.gogermany.net
Third Wave: The agency is dedicated to helping students from Kochi attain their study abroad goals. They offer comprehensive services, including course selection, application guidance, admission support, pre-departure guidance, and visa assistance. Third Wave Education has a pan-India presence and offices in major towns and cities. Address: Pullepady Cross Road, Kochi.
website:: www. https://www.thirdwave.org.in/
Eazylink Academy: Easylink Academy is a leading study abroad consultant in Kochi, with a strong presence in southern India. The agency provides many services, including course selection, application assistance, scholarship guidance, visa services, and post-landing support. Easylink has an enviable track record of helping students from Kochi realize their dreams of studying abroad.
Address: 2nd Floor, FX Towers, Kaloor , Kochi. website: www. https://www.eazylink.in
Canam Consultants: With over 20 years of experience studying abroad, Canam Consultants has established its name to be one of the best consultants for studying abroad in Kochi. The agency provides comprehensive solutions, including career counselling, course selection, application filing, scholarship assistance, and visa support, tailored to the needs of students. Their expert staff assists students in every phase of their study abroad journey, from pre-admission to post-landing support.
Address: South Point Buildung , Kochi. website: https://www.canamgroup.com/
Study World Online: Study World Education is another popular study abroad consultant in Kochi. The agency has tie-ups with universities across the globe and offers tailored guidance on everything from course selection, application procedures, scholarships, financial support, visa assistance, travel assistance, and more. They also provide online counselling services to students seeking help from far-off locations.
Address: 4th Floor, Amrita Towers , Kochi.
website : www. https://studyworldonline.com/
Chopras Group: Chopras Group is a highly regarded study-abroad consulting firm located in Kochi. It has helped hundreds of students from India and the rest of India with overseas education programs. The company has a partnership with over 700 international universities for different programs. Chopra study abroad Kochi specialists assist students with an app for easy course selection and other services.
Address: Alapatt Building, Kochi. Website:www.tcglobal.com
Santa Monica Kochi: Santa Monica Study abroad is one of the leading agencies in Kochi dealing with the UK, Canada, Australia, and Study abroad programs in European countries. Overseas education is a complicated procedure, regardless of whether you’re looking for a master’s, bachelor’s or certification program. Santa Monica simplifies the whole overseas education program procedure with its experience and relation with global educational institutions. Santa Monica studies abroad consultancy in Kochi is a good option if you are looking for a mentor for your overseas education program. Address: :Mercy Estate, MG Rd, Ravipuram, Kochi. website: www.santamonicaedu.in
Study Sure: With the increasing demand for higher education abroad, the need for reliable study-abroad agencies in Kochi has become more important than ever. Studsure is a leading study visa agency dealing with affordable overseas study programs to countries like Malta, Cyprus, Norway, and Finland and free education programs in Germany. Study sure deals with many countries offering cheap study abroad programs for Indian students including study MBBS abroad programs.
Address: 1st Floor, Noah’s Ark Building. Website: www.studysure.in
Pulse UK International: Pulse UK is another overseas education consultant in Kochi. If your study destination is in the UK, Pulse UK is the best option. From providing customized language training to job assistance in the UK, Pulse UK is one of the top educational firms in Kochi, with an office in UK and Kochi to help its students looking for education abroad.
Address: City Castle, Service Rd, Periyar Nagar, Kochi.
Top Study Abroad Countries for Indian Students
United States:The USA is the number of choice of many Indian students for higher education. The country is praised for its top-level institutions and inventions across various fields. With top-notch universities offering a wide range of courses and research opportunities, the USA has been attracting students worldwide. According to a report released by the US embassy in India on New Delhi, November 14, 2022, around 2 Lakh Indian students chose the US for higher studies in the academic year 2021-2022. As per this report, India leads other countries in the number of students studying in the USA, with a 19 percent increase from the last year.
United Kingdom:The UK is one of the top most preference for Indian students looking to study abroad. The education system in the UK is highly job oriented, and the country offers easy part-time and full-time employment after studies.
Canada:Canada is a popular option for Indian students due to its living standards and top-quality education system. Canada is also renowned for being friendly and multicultural for international students.
Germany: Germany is a popular destination for Indian students because of its free education system. Germany allows international students to study at top universities without paying any tuition fees. Germany is also a hub for technological innovation and a dream for students in engineering, humanities, and science streams.
FREE STUDY PROGRAMS IN GERMANY
Germany also offers free education to international students (Public universities ) and also provides FREE ASUBILDUNG programs with a stipend every month for 3 years of vocational training programs in Nursing, Hotel Management and Tourism, IT, Mechanical and Automobile. The stipend amount is approx Rs 1 Lakh for German Ausbildung courses.
For MS/PG programs qualification required is 3 or 4 years’ degree with a minimum of 60% marks, an IELTS 5.5 score, and an APS Certificate. Ausbildung students must have passed 12th from any recognised board.
Australia:Australia is the emerging study-abroad destination for Indians due to its policy for a post-work permit of 5 years after the study. In 2023 the government of India and Australia agreed to accept specific educational qualifications of both countries mutually. Moreover, many job opportunities in different sectors attract students to study in Australia.
New Zealand:New Zealand is a favourite location for Indian students due to its breathtaking natural beauty and top-quality educational system.
France:France is a well-known location for Indian students looking to explore a rich and diverse cultural tradition and participate in one of the most prestigious education systems.
Netherlands:The Netherlands is a popular European study destination that attracts many students due to its low fee structure and easy visa rules. The country is best for Indian students due to many factors like part-time jobs and quality of education.
Switzerland:Switzerland is an attractive destination for Indian students who want to study in a highly reputed educational system renowned for cutting-edge scientific research.
Singapore: Singapore is a highly developed country with top-notch educational institutions. The country’s multicultural environment makes it an attractive destination for Indian students.
Best 5 Countries for Easy PR for students after study
- Canada –Canada is the top choice of Indian students looking for PR options after study. Canada is considered the number one country in the world as of 2023 that offer easy PR opportunities for qualified students worldwide. If you are searching for a country that provides easy PR after study, Canada is the top choice, but you should check the job categories and occupations in the shortage list of the Canada Government.
- Australia –Australia After they’ve completed their studies, students from abroad may apply for a Temporary Graduate visa. This permits them to work and live within Australia until 18 months or more when they meet certain requirements like a skill assessment.
- Germany– International students can apply for an 18-month job search visa after completing their studies in Germany. The country simplified the PR rules in 2022. If a student qualifies for the PR after meeting the job requirement and language proficiency, they can easily apply for the PR in Germany.
- United Kingdom– As of March 2023, International students can apply for a two-year post-study work visa in the UK after completing their studies as per the duration of studies. After gaining sufficient work experience, they can apply for a Skilled Worker visa, leading to permanent residency.
- New Zealand –International students who complete a qualification that meets the criteria can apply for a one-year open work visa in New Zealand. After gaining sufficient work experience, they can apply for permanent residency.
- Ireland –International students can apply for a one-year post-study work visa to work in any field in Ireland. After gaining sufficient work experience, they can apply for a general employment permit, leading to permanent residency.
- Sweden– International students can apply for a work permit after completing their studies in Sweden. Once you meet the country’s PR requirements, you can apply for the PR. For more details, check the Sweden Government’s website for PR requirements.
- Norway –International students who have completed their studies in Norway can apply for a temporary resident permit for job searching for six months. After getting a job offer, students can apply for a work/residence permit.
- Denmark– International students can apply for a two-year job search visa after completing their studies in Denmark. If students get a job offer, they can apply for the PR after fulfilling other criteria.
- Netherlands –International students can apply for a search-year visa. After gaining sufficient work experience, they can apply for a work permit, leading to permanent residency.
Benefits of Overseas Education
There can be multiple reasons why students go abroad for higher studies from India, some of which are:
- Higher Quality Education:Many students opt for abroad studies for better education at premier institutes and job security that provides. This makes it easier for them to gain knowledge, acquire new skills, and get exposure to global teaching methodologies.
- Better Job Prospects:Students believe a degree from a reputed foreign university can help them secure better job opportunities in India or abroad. An international degree adds value to their resume, making them stand out in the job market.
- Research Opportunities:Students going abroad for higher studies can work with renowned professors and researchers, access advanced facilities and equipment, and conduct cutting-edge research.
- Experience Global Culture:Studying abroad provides students ample opportunities to mix with other students from various customs and cultures and provides a chance to experience to explore another culture and make friendships.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid:Many universities abroad have scholarship schemes for international students that allow them to substantially or entirely reduce their cost of education while studying abroad.
Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students
Below are the top Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students.
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- Erasmus Scholarship
- Australian Scholarships
- New Zealand Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarship
- Inlaks Scholarships
- JN Tata Endowment
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Mittal Institute Internship South Asia Institute Harvard University
STUDY ABROAD KOCHI – FAQ
Q: What kind of service do Study abroad consultants provide?
A: Study abroad consultants support students with visas, language training, and cultural immersion programs, as well as access to assistance for education loans.
Q: What is the consultation fee charged by study abroad consultants in Kochi?
A.The study abroad consultancy charge depends on the country you plan to study. Generally, study abroad consultancies, including the above 10 top consultancies in Kochi, do not charge a consultancy fee for countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. But if you plan to study in public universities in Germany, Norway, Finland, Italy, etc., where the universities do not charge tuition fees for international students, the consultancies may charge between INR 50000 to INR 2 Lakh depending on the country and courses.
Q: What are some factors to consider when choosing a country for higher studies?
A: The major factors to consider when choosing a study abroad destination include the quality of education, the cost of living, the availability of scholarships, local culture and language, and the potential career opportunities in the country.
Q: What are some challenges Indian students may face when studying abroad?
A: The main challenges Indian students may face when studying abroad include adjusting to a new culture, homesickness, language barriers, and expenses.
Q: What are countries that offer free education to Indian students?
A: Countries like Germany and Italy offer free education to Indians and students from other countries. Germany’s public universities do not charge tuition fees to students.